- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the building. They will be confiscated at the door.
- All cell phones must be turned OFF.
- Talking must be quiet and kept to a minimum.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Court building.
Dress Code: All defendants must present themselves in a clean and professional manner.
- No shorts above the knee
- No sagging pants
- No short skirts
- No tank tops
- No tube tops
- No revealing clothing
- No inappropriate T-shirts
- No caps or hats
Court personnel has discretion over court rules and dress code. Failure to comply with the court rules and dress code may result in defendant being asked to leave, change attire or being found in Contempt of Court.