Camping fees are $24/day (all sites having full-hookup capabilities). Reservations can be made up to a year in advance by calling the Campground Host at 573-636-0665. Each site is sewer/electric accessible. Water access is located at approximately every other site. Campers need to bring their own Y attachment and hose.
Effective immediately, the campgrounds have changed their rates from $22 - $24/night as of May 12, 2020.
General Rules and Regulations
* Check-Out time is 11:00 AM, please do not ask for a late check-out. If you are at an event that will not allow you to be gone by the scheduled check-out time, let the hosts know that you will need to pay for a additional day.
* There is a 2 car limit per site. If additional parking is needed for visitors, they must park in the bathhouse
parking area or outside the campground gate by the empty field and walk to the campsite.
* The campground speed limit is 5 MPH
* Do not burn trash in the fire pit. Dispose of ALL trash in the containers around the campground
* If you are a smoker, DO NOT throw butts on the ground around the campsite. Dispose of them in a container then place them in one of the trash cans located throughout the campground.
* Do not switch/change campsites without prior approval from the host.
* Tent camping is permitted with a 2 tent limit per site. No extended stay tent camping is allowed.
* All vehicles and trailers must be kept on paved surfaces at all times. Do not park in empty sites or in the mulched area of your site.
* Bringing your own firewood is NOT permitted. This is to help prevent insect infestations, Firewood may be purchased at the check-in hut area, the cost is 10 pieces for $5.
* Quiet hours must be observed between 9:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Authorities WILL be contacted if necessary.
* No campsite may be left unattended for over a period of 72 hours
* No stay may extend beyond 14 days without an extended stay form being submitted and approved by the Program Manager for Outdoor Recreation of JC Parks.
* The gate may be closed between 10:30 and 11:00 PM, it will be reopened around 7:00 AM. You do not have a curfew and visitors do not need to be gone before it closes. It is NEVER locked, all we ask is that if it is closed when you get to it, please close it behind you.
* The use of firearms and/or fireworks is prohibited.
* Draining waste water or gray water on the ground is prohibited. Sewer hose collars are required.
* Open fires are not permitted, use the provided fire pits only. No cutting of trees, flowers or shrubbery is permitted.
The Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry reserves the right to evict anyone violating the rules of good camping, destroying or defacing property or creating a disturbance.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING YOUR CAMPGROUND CLEAN AND SAFE!
Emergency address: 114 Campground Ct.