Oak Hills Golf Center Policies and Procedures
(Proper attire required at all times. Anything determined to be offensive by the clubhouse staff will not be allowed to be worn.)
- Tennis or golf shoes required.
- No boots of any kind allowed.
- Collared shirt with or without sleeves, hemmed. Crew neck T-shirt with or without sleeves, hemmed. Ladies tank top/sweater must have a minimum of 1 ½" strap.
- No spaghetti straps, tube tops or swim suits allowed.
- All shirts must fall between the waist and knee.
- Shirts longer than the shorts must be tucked in.
- No cut-offs, biking or running shorts allowed.
If you are uncertain about course conditions, call the clubhouse at 573-634-6532. If there is no answer, you will receive a message regarding course conditions and why the course is closed and when it will reopen.
Course Maintenance and Improvements
During the golf season, certain maintenance duties and course improvements will be scheduled and usually performed on weekdays. We will try to inform all golfers of impending improvements to minimize inconveniences, but sometimes this is not feasible due to time constraints.
You must purchase alcohol from the clubhouse.