Stay in the Hoop Loop Flyer 2020
- Click the link above for info. on youth basketball leagues.
COVID-19 Basketball Guidelines
These guidelines (linked above) shall be followed by all teams, coaches, players, parents, and fans when participating in all basketball practices and games at The Linc. The cooperation of everyone involved will prove critical in helping to ensure compliance.
- Boys and Girls grades Kindergarten - 4th Grade. Boys games will be played in November/December. Girls games will be played in January/February.
- Boys 4th - 8th grade ~ Sundays beginning in November.
Girls Competitive Basketball League
- Girls 4th - 8th grade ~ Sundays beginning in January.
- JC Parks and the Jefferson City School District are offering a free youth basketball program for boys and girls in the 5th & 6th grade. Students interested in participating or parents interested in coaching need to contact their school’s Physical Education teacher or Athletic Director.
- JC Parks offers a seven-game basketball league for high school students not participating in interscholastic basketball during the current season. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE A PARENT MANAGER.
- The Jr. NBA Skills Challenge provides boys and girls, ages 13 and younger, the opportunity to showcase their fitness through a dribbling, shooting, and rebounding skills competition in the sport of basketball. The program is free for all participants. Boys and girls compete separately in two different age groups: 11U and 13U. Winners qualify to compete in higher competition, including the National Finals in New York City before the NBA Draft