JC Parks is teaming up with Little League Baseball, the world's largest organized youth sports program, again in 2020 for our 2nd year of operation.
- Individual registration dates & fees:
- Early: Jan. 15-31 for $115
- Regular: Feb. 1-28 for $125
- Fee includes MLB-replica jersey and JCLL hat.
- 3 Divisions: (Age as of Aug. 31, 2020)
- 8-10 year-old Minor (Kid Pitch). Games on Mon. & Thur. nights.
- 11-12 year-old Major. Games on Mon./Wed. OR Tues./Thur. nights, alternating.
- 13-14 year-old Junior. Games on Mon. & Thur. nights.
- 12-game regular season, plus league tournament.
- League Tournament: July 17-19 (no make-up).
- All-Stars: Due to the COVID-19 situation, Little League has canceled the World Series and Regional Tournaments. Therefore, Jefferson City Little league will not select All-Stars teams that participate in District & State Tournaments in 2020.
- Practices May 11-31. Head Coaches can call the front desk at The Linc at 573-634-6482 to schedule 1 practice per week at no charge.
- Games (1 per night) will be played from June 1-July 15.
- 2020 Little League Baseball League Rules Summary
- For more info. on Little League, please visit, littleleague.org
For questions, please contact:
Program Manager of Youth Sports